PHP BOARD?

prkprkprk

Re: PHP BOARD?

Postby prkprkprk » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:12 pm

huh

Mike

Postby Mike » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm

How does it suck? Why do you assume I wouldn't give you back mod powers? You know....I can do that. There's ads everywhere? Yeah, it has ONE ad. Is it bugging out and duplicating itself? I did see that happen once.

prkprkprk

Postby prkprkprk » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Mike wrote:How does it suck? Why do you assume I wouldn't give you back mod powers? You know....I can do that. There's ads everywhere? Yeah, it has ONE ad. Is it bugging out and duplicating itself? I did see that happen once.

I agree with ya. Only one ad, and powers can be brought back. What's wrong about it, Paul?

predator

Postby predator » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 am

I think the adds ok its not kicking me in the face or anything so I like it HERE I AM POSTING and loving it. People get ready for my figure its almost time and I know Ive been saying this for a while but its almost here get ready save save and its cool Paul youll be alright BIG HUG there there now lets get kicking Thanks Jim IIiiimmMMMmppPPppUUUuuutTTTtt!!!!! So Much Is Needed!!!!

Terry Andrews Jr.

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 am

Mike wrote:How does it suck? Why do you assume I wouldn't give you back mod powers? You know....I can do that. There's ads everywhere? Yeah, it has ONE ad. Is it bugging out and duplicating itself? I did see that happen once.

Hi Mike,
Sounds like Paul is having J5 message board withdraw...LOL. Paul is a good guy and may have had a momentary "Short Circuit"? :o

I only see one small advert and have no problem with it. That being said, I have seen some other posts by other members refering to being bombarded with adverts, so there may be something to these reports. Perhaps this is some sort of O.S. or browser setting that is blocking those reported numorous adverts on some systems but displaying them for other users?

Perhaps we need to collect some basic info for troubleshooting purposes. As I said, only one (in page) advert here. Running Windows XP Pro 64 bit and Internet Explorer 8 here with all current updates and security patches applied.

If your having issues with multiple adverts popping up folks, please supply Mike with some basic information so he can see if this is a real or perceived problem and properly address or correct this issue.

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

http://www.input-inc.com

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:48 am

..what he said. :mrgreen:

Julian Wilbury

Postby Julian Wilbury » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 am

Okay earlier I said I see NO ads-- well, uhm, I forgot, there's a perfectly legit reason why, I run a Firefox ad blocker. XD So I don't even know where on the page an ad WOULD be. So yeah, since I run an ad-blocker my stats may not mean much. X) SORRY! Disregard what I said earlier.

EDIT: And Paul...relax...deep breaths... I would like to think Mike knows what he's doing. There's just some bugs-bunnies to work out, eh?
Enclosed is something called a chili dog!
http://rockerbot.deviantart.com

prkprkprk

Postby prkprkprk » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Terry Andrews Jr. wrote:Paul is a good guy and may have had a momentary "Short Circuit"? :o

That was a suprisingly bad pun...... :lol:

Nessa

Postby Nessa » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Terry Andrews Jr. wrote:Paul is a good guy and may have had a momentary "Short Circuit"? :o

What you did there... I see it.

I get one ad, just below the control panel dealie at the top. It's always something robot related though, so that's cool. I'm on Vista using Explorer. I can't be bothered to tell you what bit or version cuz I dunno and am not too concerned since it works.

Terry Andrews Jr.

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:23 pm

prkprkprk wrote:

That was a suprisingly bad pun...... :lol:

I know.....I just couldn't resist...LOL

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

http://www.input-inc.com

Return to “Website feedback”