Toy Version of Johnny 5

Show off your Johnny Five creations; drawings, music, Lego models, mini and life-size Johnnys. Whatever the movies have inspired you to make.
Terry Andrews Jr.

Re: Toy Version of Johnny 5

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 am

predator wrote:Hay old Friend , Jim here Congrats to your toy project , and thank you very much for your kind words after the dude bashed me but I kinda lost touch with everything while Ive been waiting on more funds man the set backs have been crazy. But you know only you maby Terry Andrews knows the pains ups an down set backs you name it with one of these projects.Now Im more determined to get this done and the tree shaking has begun.Hay wonderfest was a blast wish you could have been there, lots of cool stuff also lost your number always liked our chats on the phone shoot me a email and Ill give you a call hows the old ticker doing well glad for yoy old friend talk to you soon I hope Thanks again Jim

Hi Jim,
Yes, those of us actually trying to pull this project off know all too well the challenges and setbacks.
I recently posted 5 new Youtube videos addressing one such current project challenge.

Here is the link to the first of the five newest Youtube video's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QuQN6RHjNA

If that link does not work, just do a Youtube search for J5GURU. That will get you to my channel.

ANYONE attempting this sort of project has my full respect!!!

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

http://www.input-inc.com

predator

Postby predator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Thanks Terry, Yes lots of setbacks main thing is to overcome these and man sometimes seems like you just get held up as well. Looks like your project is comming along great .Just think back to when it all started and the time gone by even for Mike man I can recall the old blue print drafts you guys had on your old site. Time has gone by. Hats off to you and Mike some day Ill get to take my bow to. Thanks Jim

Mike Van Plew

Postby Mike Van Plew » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:25 pm

The Toy Johnny 5 is HERE!!!! it is finally made and is now up for sale.

Each one cost's $200 plus shipping until Dec 15th then the price goes up to $250 US Dollars plus shipping.

You can see the finished product here: http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p75/ ... achineman/

Enjoy, and You are Welcome! There is NOW a Toy Version of Johnny 5

Mike, The Model/Toy Maker

circuit5389

Postby circuit5389 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

When i get one im going to know the name! and now own the toy!:D
-Jessica/ Circuit

Nessa

Postby Nessa » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 am

Why did it have to be around Christmas these were ready? Oh, duh- Christmas. I just bought Delorean shoes, and now this temptation!

Mike Van Plew

Postby Mike Van Plew » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Sorry all SOLD OUT!!!! but still getting many requests for one, still some don't read or listen, oh well.

Mike
Last edited by Mike Van Plew on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Van Plew

Postby Mike Van Plew » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Hey Membership! Just to let you know all 100 Robot V's (Johnny 5) have been sold out! YEAH!!!!

To Those that got one congrats! to those that didn't oh well the chance was there, if Tom of Joz Robotics wants to make more it would be his choice not mine, again thanks to all who stuck with me throughout this project and those that believed in a dream!

So just for the record, a toy was made of Johnny 5, a limited edition numbered rare collectible, and now all have been sold. Thanks again to all those that bought one! Hope you enjoy for many years.

Mike VP

Bettsy87

Postby Bettsy87 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:51 pm

So, how do we go about starting a petition to get Tom to make more?
I'm sure that there are a lot more people who would like to own one of your fine models Mike!

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Got mine! I'm a happy 31 year old kid :). Thanks so much, Mike!!! Really well done!

SAINT4

Postby SAINT4 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am

Congratulations, Mike!

Return to “Creations”