Your Favorite Disney Movie?

Discuss your favorite movies.
niceone

Your Favorite Disney Movie?

Postby niceone » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 am

I loved Peter Pan....
What is your Favorite Disney Movie and Why???
A good dvd collect www.dvdbestonline.com

Sparky

Re: Your Favorite Disney Movie?

Postby Sparky » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 am

(You neglected to tell us why you like Peter Pan?)

Atlantis: the Lost Empire. Yeah, I know I'm the only one. :P I think it's an amazing, intelligent, and creative film with a great visual style and intriguing characters. Plus a whole language was created just for the movie. There are people who can actually speak it, and I've met a linguist who was inspired to be one by this language.

Anyways that's why I like it.

ChrisEsperProduction

Postby ChrisEsperProduction » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Pinocchio, because I just love his character. I also love the animation, story and settings. it's an absoloute classic.

Nessa

Postby Nessa » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 am

Sparky wrote:Atlantis: the Lost Empire. Yeah, I know I'm the only one.

I love Altantis! I once made a Kida costume but I'm faaaar too white to wear it ever again. Literally, I'm Canadian Pale.

I gotta say The Lion King for my fave though. and why... uhm... because it's The Lion King. That's why. Also fave is Lilo and Stitch. I like that one cuz the characters just don't seem to fit in with everybody else and I can relate. Also cuz Jumba and Pleakly have the best lines- especially in the cartoon series. "Oh, hello little girl! Is nice muumuu you are wearing this evening."

Josee Millette

Postby Josee Millette » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 am

I had to take some time to think about it.... The reason being I haven't seen enough Disney movies. So far, in the few that I've seen, I would say "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids". Just because it's funny, I love Rick Moranis (oups!) and I love the shrinking machine... Can I buy one? It would be great for moving heavy things... just shrink them, move them and put them back to their original size.

circuit5389

Postby circuit5389 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 am

I'm stuck between Beauty and the Beast, Cinerella and the Little Mermaid. also when i get to see the Princess and the Frog in Feb i recon it will make it even more difficult!

I love Beauty and the Beast because the prince isn't perfect and his relationship with Belle actualy developes! same as in Princess and the Frog apparently! :D

I loooove Cinderella since i was little and namely for the Sing sweet Nightinggail scene with the bubble! :lol: also she is just my idea of a real princess!^^

and Little Mermaid because Ariel seriously has an obsetion with something and she'll do anything to acheive her dream :)

*thinks* having said that i was a fan of Treasure Planet for a while. John Silver and his awesome arm!!!!!!! :D
-Jessica/ Circuit

SAINT4

Postby SAINT4 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:49 am

Wall'e is my favourite.

For classic animation (not CGI) it would have to be Tarzan. It has great animation, very nicely drawn characters and the story is kinda cute. Also darker than other Disney cute-fests. And best of all, very little singing and dancing. I don't like musical animated movies at all.

ksoenk

Postby ksoenk » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 am

SAINT4 wrote:Orlando HotelsDisney World Hotels
Wall'e is my favourite.
For classic animation (not CGI) it would have to be Tarzan. It has great animation, very nicely drawn characters and the story is kinda cute. Also darker than other Disney cute-fests. And best of all, very little singing and dancing. I don't like musical animated movies at all.

Are you kidding me????!!!!
TARZAN ROCKS MY WORLD!!
Cheers,
K.Soenk

Number 5

Postby Number 5 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:20 am

Adventures in Babysitting (1987)
Well, it was released by Disney's Touchstone film division but no matter...
It's always been one of my favorite films for several reasons, Elisabeth Shue, being one of them.... but I won't digress with childhood fantasies that I'm sure everone shared back then. It's simply a fun ride and one of those films you can watch over and over, only to appreciate it all the more... much like our beloved Short Circuit.

The film touches on almost every genre one could want... action, comedy, drama, musical, romance and even jokes around a bit with horror subplots. Speaking of which, it was co-produced by Debra Hill, procucer of John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN and various other gems... and there's even an easter egg scene wherein Chris and Sara are watching Halloween. Obviously not a well-known fact but now YOU know. ;)

It boasts an AMAZING soundtrack that fits the mood of the film perfectly... mind you, an unreleased soundtrack that I've recently compiled via hunting down every track used in the film... not an easy task but well worth the effort.

Well I could go on and on with the various reasons why I love this film... but I'll simply suggest you watch it and judge for yourself.

You can WATCH it on youtube, believe it or not! :P

Return to “The Film Forum”