Transformers 3 Movie

Discuss your favorite movies.
Mike Van Plew

Transformers 3 Movie

Postby Mike Van Plew » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:10 pm

I saw Transformers 3 in 3D at the theater and it was excellent, I highly recommend that if you get the chance to see it in 3D do so it will an experience to remember. It's not that old 3D stuff either it's much better this time around and worth at least a viewing.

Also I haven't heard any news about the Short Circuit 2011 Movie so I really wonder if it's going to happen? Anybody else have information let us hear from you, Please.

mike vp, the model/toy maker

Josee Millette

Re: Transformers 3 Movie

Postby Josee Millette » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 pm

I saw it... 5 times already! Yeah, I love the Transformers. 8-)
This movie is an incredible theatrical experience. I would not rate it better than the first Transformers movie (2007), however the 3D in this movie is impressive and immersive. I saw the IMAX 3D version yesterday in Montreal and it blew me away. The transformations in 3D are so awesome.
I haven't seen a movie that provides intense excitement and wonderful action at the same level as this one in a long time.
The story is very good also, better than the second movie. There are major plot twists that surprised me. And I just love the connections they make with the Apollo 11 mission!
I second your recommendation to see it in 3D, but I will add that if you have the chance to see it in IMAX 3D, jump on the occasion. It's definitely worth the extra cost.

After five viewings, I'm still pumped about it. It gets better with every viewing! I might surpass my current record of the movie I've seen the most times in the theatre (Transformers in 2007 - 12 times).

Let's ROLL!

Return to “The Film Forum”