Postby GinnieFive » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 am

KICKS SO MUCH A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my review.
Ginnie

Nessa

Re: Megamind

Postby Nessa » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 am

AGREED!!!

Especially in 3D. For once the technology really aided the story-telling AND there weren't any stupid gimmicky bits where stuff intentionally flies out at you. (I'm looking at YOU, Robert Zemeckis! And your creepy movies. You should have stopped at Back to the Future.)

Dreamworks has really stepped up in animated movies both in technology and story. (How to Train Your Dragon was just awesome- though terribly cliche).

GinnieFive

Postby GinnieFive » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:22 am

Yeah, I liked How to Train Your Dragon very much. That and Megamind are my top 2 of 2010. I was completely taken by surprise by Megamind. I knew I would like it, but I REALLY liked it. Need to see it a couple more times.

Ginnie

scottstain

Postby scottstain » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 pm

I just wanna say that i have selected it as my favorite movie.. which i have added in my list of most popular and top movies in ma life. thats it
Online streaming movies and latest updates about movies which are coming soon in theaters.

GinnieFive

Postby GinnieFive » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm

I just got Megamind on Blu-Rau today and have not watched it yet. I'm kinda saving the first viewing for a time when i can focus on MM's total awesomeness - his general brilliacne and handsomeness deserve my full attention. I'm also looking forward to the new advemture "The Button of Doom"

I think they shoul ame a series or at least a sequel.

Ginnie

Return to “The Film Forum”