I Am Number Four

Discuss your favorite movies.
Josee Millette

I Am Number Four

Postby Josee Millette » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 am

Hey! Am I the only one who saw this movie only because of its title? Well, I couldn't resist! So, in this movie we have Number Four and Number Six... where's Number Five :?:

Seriously, that was a very good movie! I heard people talking behind me as I was getting out of the theatre. They were talking about a sequel. I don't know if they were making this up or if they really knew about a sequel. Anyway, they were saying that in the sequel, we will learn about Number Five and Number Eight.

The only negative thing I would say about the movie is that it is a little... scary. People who know me.... I can't stand horror movies or I'll have nightmares! This was at the limit of what I can watch. No laughs please!

Anyway, this isn't going to become my favourite movie, but I'll go watch the sequel if there is one.

scottstain

Re: I Am Number Four

Postby scottstain » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm

I haven't watch this movie ever.. But thanks to start discussion on this..After read all the posts now i am willing to watch it coz it seems like interesting storyline.
Online streaming movies and latest updates about movies which are coming soon in theaters.

Daisy221

Re: I Am Number Four

Postby Daisy221 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:56 am

Hello there! I am newbie member here :)

Return to “The Film Forum”