Short Circuit scripts

General chat about Johnny Five and Short Circuit.
Chocoburger

Re: Short Circuit scripts

Postby Chocoburger » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks Josee for re-uploading them again! I had checked back almost every day for a couple weeks, then almost gave up. The day you made your post, I thought to myself, "Well, what's the point of checking back? But I may as well anyway." and there it was! HA! Late response, since I forgot my password and was kinda lazy looking for it again, sorry! :lol:

I've decided to upload the scripts myself, this time they won't expire, so anyone who sees this and still wants them can go ahead and clicky!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/321 ... cripts.zip

As for my fan fiction, I run into the same problem I do with all my writing projects. I come up with a lot of ideas, I write a rough draft, then I procrastinate on creating a final actual story script. Damn me! I have about 65 pages finished, and I know this story is going to run around 250-300 pages, yeah its really long. Its time that I stopped slacking off on it, I want to finish it! :D

Josee Millette

Postby Josee Millette » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:05 am

Great! Thanks for the Dropbox link. Sorry for my lateness too. This messageboard has gotten so quiet that I forget to check it. I used to be on here everyday. True that I also miss the old messageboard. It was so much better! And also, many of the interesting topics are gone now.

Oh well, times change.

wiliamjack703

Postby wiliamjack703 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:28 am

Josee Millette wrote:Howdy. To anyone interested, I now have pdf versions of all three scripts (SC1, SC2, SC3). I think I remember some people saying they would like to have them.

Let me know!

Hi Josee, we know that forum is a discussion board. Though you have posted a topic about Short Circuit scripts, but here doesn't have any discussion about script. Just friendly, can you do it for us? Thanks.

Return to “Johnny Five is alive!”